- Who we are
- Our website
- Our collection and use of your personal information
- Our legal basis for processing your personal information
- Who we share your personal information with
- Your rights
- Keeping your personal information secure
- How to complain
- How to contact us
Who we are
This website is operated by Cylo Media UK Ltd.
We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Our collection and use of your personal information
We collect your email address when you register with us to express your interest in Cylo. If we arrange a demonstration of the Cylo platform or its products, we may collect further information from you such as your name, and the organisation you work for.
We use your personal data solely for the purposes of contacting you to arrange a demonstration, and to keep you updated with developments regarding the Cylo Platform and its products.
This website is not intended for use by children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect or use personal information relating to children.
Our legal basis for processing your personal information
Who we share your personal information with
We may share your email address and contact details with other members of the Cylo group of companies. This data sharing enables us to arrange a suitable demonstration of the CyloPlatform and its products. All members of the Cylo group with whom your details are shared are based inside the UK or the European Economic Area.
We will also share your data with Amazon Web Services, our hosting partner – this is to enable us to efficiently store and retrieve your data in a secure way.
We will share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
You can unsubscribe from updates we send you regarding Cylo at any time by:
—contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
—using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in emails.
It may take up to 7 days for this to take place.
For more information on your rights in relation to marketing, see ‘Your rights’ below.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email us at email@example.com
- let us have your email address
- let us have proof of your identity (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- let us know the information to which your request relates.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will keep your email address and contact details on file for a period of up to one year from our initial email contact with you, unless you ask us to delete it sooner.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
How to contact us
Please contact us, if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
If you wish to contact us please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, write to us at: Cylo Media UK Ltd, 4th Floor, 31 Dover Street, W1S4ND, London, United Kingdom.