A fully offline, on board entertainment solution.
Allexis On Board allows you to offer your customers access to on-demand content whilst they are in transit. Whether you are an airline, airport, train/bus operator, or even a brand, you can enhance your offering to include a variety of dynamic digital content including music, e-books, audio books, movies, magazines, TV series, travel guides, documentaries and news.
HOW IT WORKS
Entertainment on the go
Access to the content is automatically activated when the passenger is connected to the on-board/area Wi-Fi.
Customers can then select, purchase and enjoy content from the comfort of their seat, on their mobile, tablet or laptop.
This is also applicable to airport lounges, waiting areas, train stations etc.
- All content is accessed and consumed on native apps and webpages
- Dynamic and frequently rotating content to ensure regular passengers enjoy new options
- Exclusive content available
- All titles are available with DRM protection
- Banner space within the application and/or website for advertisement
- Access to real-time customer insight and data via dashboard
- Rapid integration with your current systems, or from scratch
- Can be incorporated into existing seatback screens, local Wi-Fi zones and local servers
For Airlines/Booking Companies/Train Operators/Bus Operators
- A new added value service for your customers
- Turn a cost into a new revenue stream
- BYOD solution reduces your hardware costs
- Fully device and system agnostic
- Additional engagement opportunities as content remains viewable after the customer has disembarked, gaining you additional engagement and advertising time with them
For Content Owners
- Benefit from exposure to targeted demographics through leading travel companies
- Gain insight into consumers’ content preferences
- Full DRM protection
- Partner with travel companies to create exclusive content